Over bills

Hello

I just see the statement, and also check my meter it’s at least 40% over calculations.

I was so unhappy with this kind of historical calculations how comes.i knew very well as a accountant called Historical data.

I was two recomend my family member now I thought that was my wrong recommend.
Every month I was updated my meter but you guys to do historical calculations?
My last two bills was 77.99 but this month bulb bill £115, and my meter says not over £70. My question is how they calculated that amount of bills.

Surprise guys

Hello

I just see the statement, and also check my meter it’s at least 40% over calculations.

I was so unhappy with this kind of historical calculations how comes.i knew very well as a accountant called Historical data.

I was two recomend my family member now I thought that was my wrong recommend.
Every month I was updated my meter but you guys to do historical calculations?
My last two bills was 77.99 but this month bulb bill £115, and my meter says not over £70. My question is how they calculated that amount of bills.

Surprise guys

Have you been submitting readings? If you haven’t bulb estimate, estimates vary from not far off to way over.

You have to submit monthly readings within a 2 day window, send them in when Bulb send you an email requesting them, doing that and your actual readings will be used instead of estimates.