Over charged

I have been charged 3 times which is coming up ‘GC C1’ on my bank statement. I am £132.69 in credit. I don’t understand why there are 3 charges. Please explain this

I have been charged 3 times which is coming up ‘GC C1’ on my bank statement. I am £132.69 in credit. I don’t understand why there are 3 charges. Please explain this

Just to be clear - what leads you to believe these are charges from Bulb? On my account the transactions are marked “Bulb Energy”.

Can you see corresponding credits for the same value in your Bulb account?

Hi @KateSmalley ,

On my account, payments TO Bulb from my bank account happen once a month and are from ‘Bulb’ with a reference such as ‘X1X!XXX-Bulb’.

However, refunds FROM Bulb to me tend to happen in ‘batches’ (as they can only refund individual payments and not make a single ‘big refund’) and these are marked as coming from ‘GC C1’ with the reference ‘Bulb Refund’.

Can you confirm that this was actually money leaving your bank account?

Bulb are totally incompetent - staffed by minimum wage flunkies who believe the hype of zero emission energy…
That is the answer to all your questions

Bulb are totally incompetent - staffed by minimum wage flunkies who believe the hype of zero emission energy... That is the answer to all your questions

Would you by any chance be the same individual who called me rude in another posting earlier today?

What do you call your comments?

Hi @KateSmalley

Just as @RichyB mentioned, when bulb process refunds, sometimes they come through as GC C1 in what looks like 3 separate payments. These are in fact refunds =)

Payments to bulb should be labelled as bulb, just as @Hooloovoo said

Well that’s a new one on me, someone that can’t identify whether money is coming into their bank or going out. One wonders how they cope with daily life. It’s almost as good as the story from my student days, where a friend (yes, really … ) thought he had hit the jackpot when his account balance kept going up the more money he spent and the more he withdrew at an ATM. Sadly he hadn’t noticed the “D” in the margin indicating that his account was in debit.