Over paid

Kindly refund the over paid money ,as it is over 300,can keep the 150 as advance payment

This is not a Bulb service desk, it’s just a forum. Contact Bulb.

Hi @Jamshed,

I’ve put through a refund for your requested amount. Thank you also for submitting meter reads, I adjusted your balance to reflect these and was able to send back the correct amount to you.