Over payments

If I have been overpaying by direct debit and a high balance ad accumulated as a result, can I have that money refunded?

Hi @Fleebee certainly yes. Please make sure that you have submitted a recent meter reading, then give us a call on 0300 30 30 635 and we can get any overpayments back to you.

Thanks Owen, only just seen your reply. Thank you