Over quoted

Evening
I believe I was over quoted when signing up, will the meter readings I give you give you an accurate account of our usage and at which point will I be refunded?
Many thanks

Evening I believe I was over quoted when signing up, will the meter readings I give you give you an accurate account of our usage and at which point will I be refunded? Many thanks

From my personal experience as a Bulb customer providing regular monthly readings will result in accurate bills rather than estimated bills.

Please see https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115003405632-How-do-Bulb-payments-and-statements-work- to find out "How do Bulb payments and statements work? . This also covers the refund element.

Also at the moment we are in the summer months where usage is a lot lower for most people, so you will be building up credit for the winter where usage is higher. The monthly amount should average out over the year. You can also use your online account to reduce your payments if you find they are too high. A predicted monthly amount based on recent usage, your annual prediction, and current balance is provided.

@Mcdingle84

When we generate a bill based on your readings there will be a credit left on the account if the quote was too much. You can just let us know if you want this refunded and we can generally get the money back to you within 5 days.

Just to remind you, you also have full control of the payment amount in your online account, so at any point if you think you end up paying too much you can reduce it there.