Overcharged in last bill

:sailboat:…gone

I’m just a customer,Firstly I would delete your phone number asap because this is an open forum,and secondly contact Bulb directly as they don’t seem to monitor this site.

I have contacted them on every possible platform and still nothing. I am getting really frustrated.

That doesn’t work any more, because this new forum has version control meaning you can see what has been edited. By clicking the orange pen icon next to the OP I can view the original post including phone number. I suspect that a member of Bulb staff will have to do something to permanently remove the information - @Eleanor_at_Bulb. I still don’t really understand quite why anyone posts personal information on what is quite obviously a public forum visible to the entire internet.

It is claimed that Bulb are going to start staffing this community more effectively. It remains to be seen if that turns out to be true.

Phone them 03003030635.

Taking Bogna at their word …

Hi @b.filoda,

I’m glad to see that you’ve called in and updated your meter readings - let me know if you need anymore help.

Hi @Hooloovoo,

I’ve just updated Community so that you can no longer see previously edited posts - thanks for the flag.

@William_at_Bulb I know this isn’t the topic being discussed, but I’d object to that change…
If people have the ability to edit posts, we should be able to see the edits.
For situations like the above where personal details were posted, the post should just be deleted.

1 Like

That’s a good shout. Edit history is a must, people could post something inflammatory to gain a response then edit without trace and change the context.

1 Like

I agree. I liked the post version control. It would be nice to have that back on and with some other method of redacting the public information. If there’s no way of silently editing a post as an admin I’d agree with just deleting the post completely, and possibly sending a PM to explain why.

1 Like

Thank you for everyone’s feedback on this. I’ll discuss it with the rest of the Bulb team, and update this thread once we’ve come to a decision.

I agree that edit history is a really nice feature, so I’m sure we can come up with another way around this.

We’re currently working out how to best use Discourse Trust Levels.

… it would be interesting to hear what you think about this?