Paper Bill

Hi,

I require a paper statement/bill as proof of address for my bank,
Are you able to send one out?

I would be really grateful for your help with this
Sarah

If you go to statements and payments you can download a bill and then print it. failing that contact Bulb and they will send one out to you.

Hi, @sarahscoffin as @scudo suggests you can print one off, however, we understand banks don’t always accept this. If you would still like us to send you a paper statement just let us know and we’ll get this sent out right away for you.

@“TimC at Bulb”, can you confirm what kind of printer you use to print out statments before you post them off to people?

:wink:

Banks not accepting one printout over another always makes me laugh.

I think it is more a case of where the printout comes from as it is easy to fake a statement at home, I could do a fake Bulb statement in 10 minutes. So banks etc want a reliable source.
I think it is more a case of where the printout comes from as it is easy to fake a statement at home, I could do a fake Bulb statement in 10 minutes. So banks etc want a reliable source.
But how would they know? I wouldn't take the envelope along with the Bulb stamp on it.

I seem to remember a previous discussion on this where they said that their printout is exactly the same as you would do at home.

But how would they know? I wouldn't take the envelope along with the Bulb stamp on it.
They probably wouldn't, just bureaucracy at its best.