Paper bill

Hi, could I please have a one off paper bill from you as soon as possible please?
Also, is it possible to get my wife’s name added to the bill (visa application).

Thanks

Hi, could I please have a one off paper bill from you as soon as possible please? Also, is it possible to get my wife’s name added to the bill (visa application).

Yes to both questions. But you’ll have to ask Bulb directly via private communication, as opposed to in public via this customer forum. Here we’re just other customers like yourself and we can’t do anything related to your account. Contact details are available from the “Help” button at the top, or as listed on your PDF statements. But in general:

Paper bill - If you ask Bulb will send you one. But why do you need this? You can obtain PDF statements that are formatted exactly as a normal “paper bill” via your account dashboard. If this is for some proof of address and they “wont accept home printed statements” this is likely just an anachronism. If you print your bill PDF, in colour, on a decent printer, and then tri-fold it like it’s been in a normal business envelope, no one will be able to tell any difference regarding who printed or posted it. That’s all Bulb will do, print a PDF for you and put it in the post. The same PDF you can already access via your account. Of course, if you or no one you know has a printer, then by all means ask Bulb to print and post one for you.

Add name - see: Adding a second name to your Bulb account – Bulb