Paper bills

Is there an option to switch to paperbills ? Thank you !!

Hi @Gabriel_92, in their quest to save the planet, Bulb do not have an option for customers to get their bills sent to them on dead trees.
I suspect a vastly reduced postage budget also helps with the cost savings that they pass on to us.

If you require a paper copy of your latest bill for proof of address, you can however request this as a one-off thing.

In addition to mowcuis` answer you can of course access your monthly statement online and download and then print off.

Ok,thank you !!

Hi @Gabriel_92! Just to explain a bit further - being paperless is a key part of our mission to clean up energy by being simpler, cheaper and greener. Paper bills have a big environmental impact, from trees that get cut down to the ink production and the environmental cost of delivery. It might not cost the world much to send just one bill, but Bulb has 250,000 customers and is growing fast! Being paperless also lets us be more efficient and provide a simpler service for members, and this in turn means we can charge less for energy than we would otherwise. So for whatever reason you joined Bulb we hope you understand why we decided that going paperless is the Bulb way!

but Bulb has 250,000 customers and is growing fast
Ahh, a figure! Is that close to 250k, or over 250k?

@mowcius Yes! We just reached 250k last week!

250k customers…If you think about it going paperless and saving on postage (at PO rates) that’s saving Bulb around £140,000 per month or £1.7 million per year which can be passed on to the end user.

250k customers...............If you think about it going paperless and saving on postage (at PO rates) that's saving Bulb around £140,000 per month or £1.7 million per year which can be passed on to the end user.
I think that's the point - they're already paperless.
@mowcius Yes! We just reached 250k last week!
By my calculations, approximately 0.9% of all UK properties. 50k customers in just over a month is going some though!