Paper bills

Please can you start to send me paper bills. For some reason I cannot download the bill on my I pad. So have not been able to view my bills. Or e-mail my bills ? I haven’t reckoned yet since March. Thanks

Hi @Peter1955 We are a paperless company so strongly discourage our members from getting paper bill sent out. Of course, there are going to be some people who really need a paper bill, so there are exceptions. If you need to a proof of address, you can just print off the statement we send you. There is an article about this.

Or e-mail my bills ?

You should be receiving your statements by email as well as in your Bulb account.

Hi @Peter1955 We are a paperless company so strongly discourage our members from getting paper bill sent out. Of course, there are going to be some people who really need a paper bill, so there are exceptions. If you need to a proof of address, you can just print off the statement we send you. There is an article about this.

The majority of organisations that require evidence of ID/address will not accept print offs from the Internet or emails but must be original copies from a utility company. This drive to encourage people to go 'paperless is affecting people’s ability to establish their identity.

The majority of organisations that require evidence of ID/address will not accept print offs from the Internet or emails but must be original copies from a utility company. This drive to encourage people to go 'paperless is affecting people's ability to establish their identity.

Can you mention specific organisations which wont accept printed at home copies? Is this based on first hand experience or from the site of the organisations?