Pay As You Go Meter

Hi, this is going to sound so stupid as i only found this out today but i’m only young and it’s my first time moving out of my parents house but i have a pay as you go meter (electric key) that i can top up myself whenever it’s running low but i’ve also been paying Bulb for my electric (prices vary) every month via DB and my parents today told me i shouldn’t be doing that as i have a pay as you go meter so was wondering if anybody could help me out on this

Hi, this is going to sound so stupid as i only found this out today but i’m only young and it’s my first time moving out of my parents house but i have a pay as you go meter (electric key) that i can top up myself whenever it’s running low but i’ve also been paying Bulb for my electric (prices vary) every month via DB and my parents today told me i shouldn’t be doing that as i have a pay as you go meter so was wondering if anybody could help me out on this

Hi

If you contact Bulb direct they will be able to help you and make sure you haven’t been paying them in error. If you click the Help button at the top of this page it will provide their contact details. There s a chance one the Bulb team may pick up your query also on this public forum?