Paying for just what I use

When I signed up for Bulb, I thought I was going to be paying for what I use rather than a fixed amount per month. The first bill or two I got a message a few days before asking me for a meter reading to calculate an exact bill which was perfect! But now that’s stopped and I’m getting emails from Bulb explaining about spreading my payments evenly over the year and so on — definitely don’t want that. Is it possible to switch back to exact bills based on actual usage?

When I signed up for Bulb, I thought I was going to be paying for what I use rather than a fixed amount per month. The first bill or two I got a message a few days before asking me for a meter reading to calculate an exact bill which was perfect! But now that's stopped and I'm getting emails from Bulb explaining about spreading my payments evenly over the year and so on — definitely don't want that. Is it possible to switch back to exact bills based on actual usage?

Purely as another customer.

Strange you are not receiving the monthly emails requesting your meter readings, have you by any chance changed your email address without advising Bulb or are the emails arriving in your junk folder?

I receive my monthly reminders.without fail

I would contact the Bulb team direct during working hours, details can be found at: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001240291-How-can-I-get-in-touch-with-Bulb-

HI @maxc as @Allanr says if you aren’t receiving our monthly emails about meter readings and so on that isn’t good, I’d recommend checking your spam and junk folders and if there’s nothing there then pop us an email at help@bulb.co.uk and we’ll see what’s going on. In terms of your bills, if you give us a reading within the three days before your bill is produced we’ll use that for your final reading on that bill