Paying too much

Hey, I got a new boiler installed and because of that my usage of energy has gone down a lot but my payments are the same and now have loads of credit. Can I update my payments to be less please?

Hey, I got a new boiler installed and because of that my usage of energy has gone down a lot but my payments are the same and now have loads of credit. Can I update my payments to be less please?

You are able to reduce your direct debit payment via your account dashboard, Bulb account

As @Allanr says you can do this via your account dashboard.

Did you even look before posting a question? In the time it took you to work out how to post a question you could have found the answer yourself directly on your account dashboard.

Hello, I’ve built up a lot of credit in my account - are you able to refund me the majority of it? Thanks, Sarah

Hello, I've built up a lot of credit in my account - are you able to refund me the majority of it? Thanks, Sarah

Do you realise this is a public forum and it is best if you contact the Bulb team direct. You can find the process for requesting a refund by going to the Help page and entering “refund” in the search bar?