PAYMENT CHANGE

im well in credit so altered my payments £20 less for few months ive had an email confirming new amount and another one few days later saying youll be debiting new amount in 3 days for my monthly payment which is fine but in payments i have the old amount PENDING and not new amount.I will wait to see if if you taake the new or old amount.

Hi @phil60,

How many days was it between the ‘We’ve updated your direct debit amount’ email and the ‘Your Bulb account update’ email? If it’s less than a week, the payment request may have already started working it’s way through the systems (as it takes about 3 business days from the time it leaves Bulb to reach your bank and then about 3 business days for the bank to tell Bulb it’s been debited).

im well in credit so altered my payments £20 less for few months ive had an email confirming new amount and another one few days later saying youll be debiting new amount in 3 days for my monthly payment which is fine but in payments i have the old amount PENDING and not new amount.I will wait to see if if you taake the new or old amount.

It happened to me last month, but in my case there was a simple reason I amended my monthly payment very close to when Bulb would take my payment. They took my old amount but I wasn’t worried about this as I’m 99.99% they will take my amended lower amount for my next statement. My “Payments and statements” page shows the lower amended figure. I wonder if you are in the same situation as me, if so I wouldn’t worry unless it hasn’t resolved itself by your following statement.

i think you intend taking old amount as ive just noticed in the old email youll take new amount next month but the email reminding me youll take a payment in 3 days has new amount on it so was confused.in payment settings it says my pending payment will go through which is old amount