Payment confusion

Hello, we have recently moved into our first house and have our first bill due. I had been estimated we would need to pay £91 a month, but told we are using more than we use £125ish per month. Then we have just had a statement saying we need to pay £56 odd. Is this £56 on top of the £91 or is the £56 it for the first month? I’m so confused what we will end up paying every month (this is gas and electric). Thanks for any help

If you dont have a smart meter that is communicating with Bulb then you need to manually add your readings 2-4 days before the bill is generated otherwise it will give you an estimate.

Thank you. We haven’t done that this time so I will defo do that next time. It’s saying we use about £125 a month but is only charging us £56 though which is why I’m confused. I’m just wanted to check I won’t need to pay 2 amounts in a month?

Thank you. We haven’t done that this time so I will defo do that next time. It’s saying we use about £125 a month but is only charging us £56 though which is why I’m confused. I’m just wanted to check I won’t need to pay 2 amounts in a month?

Probably best to call Bulb as they will be able to see whats going on with the amounts. Theres usually a 15 minute queue but they will answer.
0300 303 0635