Payment date

I paid my DD on the 1st - had an email on Friday sayingmy layment would come out in 3 days. I changed the DD date last month, is this just an automatically generated email do we think?? I don’t want to pay twice in a month!

I paid my DD on the 1st - had an email on Friday sayingmy layment would come out in 3 days. I changed the DD date last month, is this just an automatically generated email do we think?? I don’t want to pay twice in a month!

As this is a public forum it may be more appropriate if you contact the Bulb team direct as they will have access to your account details and direct debit payment date information?

Unfortunately this is a bit of a bug in the Bulb payment system.

If you pay on the 1st, and then on the 2nd change your direct debit to the 10th, you will indeed make two payments in one month. I accidentally found this out in my very first month of being a Bulb customer.

You have to remember to change the direct debit date after the date you want to change to has already passed.