Payment Date

I have just switched to Bulb and they have set my monthly payment date to the end of the month ( 27th). How do I change this to the beginning of the month (ie 2nd, 3rd, 4th) so it coincides with my salary payment on the 1st of each month. I guess like a lot of folk at the end of the month things get financially ‘tight’.

Be careful as to when you do this or you could end up having a double dd taken. One on the 27th and then one on the (ie 2nd, 3rd, 4th)

Ok Scudo thanks. I’ll try and avoid this.

I have just switched to Bulb and they have set my monthly payment date to the end of the month ( 27th). How do I change this to the beginning of the month (ie 2nd, 3rd, 4th) so it coincides with my salary payment on the 1st of each month. I guess like a lot of folk at the end of the month things get financially 'tight'.

To actually answer your question, you will be able to change the date through your account dashboard once your switch has taken place. But as @scudo said do make sure you do this the day after the 4th (or whatever) otherwise you’ll make two payments close together.