Payment from old supplier

Hi, just been talking to my last supplier they say they have not receive my electric reading from yourselves. And won’t close my account and pay me back my credit until so. Thank you

Hi, i am in the same situation as paul above, Which is a slightly dissapointing start to our relationship…

Hi @paul757 and @ricky123 - thanks for posting!

@paul757- We sent both your readings to your old supplier on your supply start date, (11 September for you, Paul) but it’s normal for the reads to take around 6 weeks to reach the old supplier, as they go through various third parties from both sides to be validated.

The gas and electricity industries operate separately, so it’s possible they can arrive at different times.

This is industry standard procedure - I’m sorry if your previous suppliers didn’t explain this to you.

Usually the final bill takes around 6 weeks from the switch date to be sent out by the old supplier, so don’t worry that you’ve not had it yet.

Do get in touch if you’ve still not had it by the end of October and we’ll look into it.

@ricky123 - we’re having trouble finding your account with your Bulb community registered email address. Please email us at help@bulb.co.uk or call us on 0300 30 30 635 from Monday to Friday (9:00 am to 6:00 pm) and we’ll look into it straight away!

Cheers for getting back to me