Payment increased with no notification

Just checked my account and my direct debit has nearly doubled this month. Received no notification from Bulb to say this was happening. Not Happy. Is there anyway I can actually speak to someone at Bulb. Seriously thinking of leaving!!!

Yes you can phone them. You may have missed the email as they tend to go to the junk folder.
You can also reduce your dd by going to your account and payments and statements

Just checked my account and my direct debit has nearly doubled this month. Received no notification from Bulb to say this was happening. Not Happy. Is there anyway I can actually speak to someone at Bulb. Seriously thinking of leaving!!!

Just to clarify, DD payments is not actual your bill or representative of the total price you pay for Bulb to supply you energy. It is purely a scheme to pay regular equal payments over a period, to accrue credit to pay for your monthly bills. Typically you get emails recommending an increase due to usage increase etc. The last price increase for credit customers was 11th November 2018.

As @scudo said you can always reduce your DD payments in your online account, however make sure you leave enough credit to pay or monthly bills and accrue a little for the higher usage periods. But defiantly have a chat with Bulb directly to get more accurate information based on your circumstances. this is a community forum, as is powered by the community members to try and give advice from their own personal experiences.