Payment taken but still "pending" after a week

Hello!

I topped up my balance last Friday (15/03), the money for which was taken from my bank account on Wednesday, but my Bulb balance still hasn’t reflected this a week after the initial payment. I know it can take 5 working days for a payment to fully process, but with the weekend coming up, I’m a little concerned that the money paid won’t be in there properly before my next bill date, which is tomorrow. Can anybody quell my worries? Thanks in advance!

Hello!

I topped up my balance last Friday (15/03), the money for which was taken from my bank account on Wednesday, but my Bulb balance still hasn’t reflected this a week after the initial payment. I know it can take 5 working days for a payment to fully process, but with the weekend coming up, I’m a little concerned that the money paid won’t be in there properly before my next bill date, which is tomorrow. Can anybody quell my worries? Thanks in advance!

If it shows as pending there is nothing to worry about. The time to be concerned if nothing is showing after you topped up