Payment type

Can I change my bulb prepayment to bulb demand agreement

Hi there @palapala I’m afraid that I don’t quite know what you mean by a demand agreement? If you mean switching over to credit meters (the normal monthly direct debit ones) then we can do that, although it may take a few months before we can get your meters exchanged, as it’ll involve sending an engineer out to replace the physical meters. If you fancy that, then you can get in touch by email on or give us a ring on 0300 30 30 635 from 9:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday, and we can see how long it would take