Payment

Hi I was wondering if someone could give me advice, I was recently with Bulb and my account was in credit by £92 and I have now changed supplier but still not received the money I was in credit for, I have submitted a reading to my new supplier who has passed this on to Bulb but still not received it as of yet, does anyone know when this will be refunded?

Hi I was wondering if someone could give me advice, I was recently with Bulb and my account was in credit by £92 and I have now changed supplier but still not received the money I was in credit for, I have submitted a reading to my new supplier who has passed this on to Bulb but still not received it as of yet, does anyone know when this will be refunded?

The meter reading you gave to your new supplier has to be validated by a third party so that the same reading is used by Bulb as the closing reading and the opening reading for your new supplier. The validation may take a little while and can be as long as 6 weeks before the final bill is produced by the previous supplier, generally it is shorter than 6 weeks. So if your switch was in the last couple of days I would wait say 2 weeks before pursuing your credit whereabouts.

Hi @steph_g_1 - I’ve sent you an email about your final bill now as we’ve received your opening reads.