Payments when in credit balance

Hi, if my account is in credit by £119 and my monthly payment is £69, will my monthly Direct Debit still come out this month? Might sound a silly question but I’m new to Bulb. Thank you

I’m new to bulb as well but what I’ve figured out is you will still pay £69. . That £69 will be added to your account to cover higher bills in winter. You could put your payment down for a bit but then you could easily get into debit.

Hi, if my account is in credit by £119 and my monthly payment is £69, will my monthly Direct Debit still come out this month? Might sound a silly question but I’m new to Bulb. Thank you

Not a silly question, but the answer is yes your monthly direct debit will still be taken.

A fuller description of the process can be found in this Bulb article: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115003405632-How-do-Bulb-payments-and-statements-work-

Thanks both!

@KatieD Just to add to this, as @emmapearson said you can lower your DD, but if you can afford the £69 then let bulb take it. It is better to build up the credit now so you don’t get a big shock in the winter if you build up a debt and then your DD has to shoot up.

As you are new, be sure to give meter readings when you get the reminder email and your bill will remain accurate and if bulb feel you can lower your DD without it affecting your annual usage costs, then they will notify you.