Payments

Have to say I moved to bulb as the costs savings on energy were huge compared to my previous supplier. However nearly a year later with bulb am finding that savings are minimal or if anything. It’s a little disheartening

Have you done a recent price check as I think you will find that other suppliers have had large increases during 2018.

Have to say I moved to bulb as the costs savings on energy were huge compared to my previous supplier. However nearly a year later with bulb am finding that savings are minimal or if anything. It's a little disheartening

As @scudo said, all supplies have increased their prices.

Comparing to what you paid over months 1-12, with what you paid over months 13-24, will not tell you anything. You’re most likely quite right that what you’ve ended up paying with Bulb is more than you used to pay before switching. That’s due to the whole market rising.

In a rising market, the game isn’t to make an absolute saving, but to minimise the increase. I suggest if you run a price comparison, you’ll find that Bulb are still quite a bit cheaper than what you would now be paying with your old supplier.