payments

hi my first advance direct debit is due to be taken out of my bank account tomorrow, due to previous electricity account and not being able to budget because of tie there is insufficient funds, can payment be made less or postponed till later date when funds will be replenished?

I would chat will bulb directly either by landline email or webchat

hi my first advance direct debit is due to be taken out of my bank account tomorrow, due to previous electricity account and not being able to budget because of tie there is insufficient funds, can payment be made less or postponed till later date when funds will be replenished?

I would suggest you contact the Bulb team direct their contact details can be found on the Help page? Please click the Help button at the top of this page.

Direct debits are initiated several days in advance due to how long they take to process. The day before it’s taken, it will be too late to stop it now.

As I understand when there are insufficient funds for DD they will try again in a couple of days