Payments

Hi I have received an email from you stating you will be increasing my monthly payments by £31.11 per month.
This I find excessive, yes I am aware I am currently using more than my monthly payment, but I swapped to yourselves as EDF we also taking advantage of upping my monthly direct debit to a ridiculous amount. When I swapped over I received a big rebate. But why should I pay out money when I have not used the electricity.
Could you please re consider the DD amount.
Many thanks

Hi I have received an email from you stating you will be increasing my monthly payments by £31.11 per month. This I find excessive, yes I am aware I am currently using more than my monthly payment, but I swapped to yourselves as EDF we also taking advantage of upping my monthly direct debit to a ridiculous amount. When I swapped over I received a big rebate. But why should I pay out money when I have not used the electricity. Could you please re consider the DD amount. Many thanks

You are able to adjust your direct debit via your account dashboard please see https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001232592-How-can-I-change-my-payments- you however need to remember your account needs to have sufficient funds to pay one month in advance.