Pending Payment

Hi,

I have made 3 attempts to pay bill and it is still sat in pending.
Was advised i had until the 23rd to make payment and don’t want to be charged when I have tried to pay on numerous occasions.

Hi,

I have made 3 attempts to pay bill and it is still sat in pending.
Was advised i had until the 23rd to make payment and don’t want to be charged when I have tried to pay on numerous occasions.

Purely as another customer, why are you attempting to pay your bill? If you are paying by direct debit Bulb will request payment from your bank and it takes a couple of days for this to go through the banking system hence why it is shown as pending.

Because the direct debit would not set up so I tried to top up the account

Because the direct debit would not set up so I tried to top up the account

OK. I would be careful making any more attempts to top up because from my experience a little while ago when i did a top up it was still showing as pending for a couple of days. It may be better if you contact the Bulb team direct either by telephone or email, details shown on this page: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001240291-How-can-I-get-in-touch-with-Bulb-

@Terrialexa I’ve responded to your email to confirm a refund - payments to us do sit in pending for a while (especially a direct debit payment rather than a card top-up), so please bear with us if it doesn’t show up immediately in your online account.