photo issue

Hello,
I don’t know how a photo of me appeared on my profile which I never put up there. Now I find I can’t remove it myself or even replace it with a new one. Is this a common problem here? Can someone explain?

Hey @dantesnose

Oh no, this doesn’t sound good! If you want to change it to something you’re more comfortable with just follow this link and upload a new picture https://community.bulb.co.uk/profile/picture

Are you registered to any other internet forum with the same pic hosted by Gravatar?
It’s a while ago now, but I seem to remember that when I joined Bulb, the same pic I use on another forum magically appeared here.
I changed it soon after by the method described above by mitchell.

Hi, let us know if the step above doesn’t solve it, you can email us direct at help@bulb.co.uk

Well thanks for the explanation but I just get this message when I try to upload a new image: “By uploading a file you certify that you have the right to distribute this picture and that it does not violate the Terms of Service”, but nothing happens.

Hi @dantesnose we have received your picture and my colleague looks to be working on this for you now