Please bulb sort it out.

I swapped to bulb on may 10th,since then I have contacted bulb now three times informing them that my start reading for gas is much lower than the final reading on the final bill from npower. This means I am paying twice for gas and am not happy,I have screen shot the final bill and emailed it over to bulb so let’s see now. Do they not communicate when swapping?

I swapped to bulb on may 10th,since then I have contacted bulb now three times informing them that my start reading for gas is much lower than the final reading on the final bill from npower. This means I am paying twice for gas and am not happy,I have screen shot the final bill and emailed it over to bulb so let's see now. Do they not communicate when swapping?

Bulb advises the previous supplier of the actual reading at time of the switch which goes through a validation process to ensure both the losing and gaining suppliers use the same set of readings… You shouldn’t be paying twice for use of the same energy, please see: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360000313371-Why-is-my-old-supplier-still-charging-me-

@Chrissylinc

We replied to your email a little earlier on today.

We do communicate with other suppliers but there is a very strict and regulated process that we have to go by, which admittedly can by fairly confusing some times. We are using the same gas read as your previous supplier so there shouldn’t be any double charging.