Forums often become a hub for complaints, rather congratulations, and whilst the top thread seems to be saying that Bulb is a useless company, my experience has been completely the opposite.
I wanted to say thank you to Bulb for a number of things.
- 100% renewable electricity - We have a long way to go to reduce the impact we have made on the planet, but Bulb are helping us to do that.
- 10% renewable gas and 90% carbon offset - We rely heavily on gas in the UK, so it’s great to see alternatives being offered
- Emails telling me that, whilst the amount I have in credit is a bit low, my current monthly payment is more than enough to pay for winter fuel. With previous companies, as soon as you go into debit, they have increased the amount they take every month, and don’t drop it when you are in credit. Bulb sensibly work out what you are using every month on average and don’t penalise you for it.
- Electricity and gas rates that are competitive even though you tend to pay a premium for renewable energy. Well done guys!
- A simple rate, with no “special” offers that disappear after a year.
Although there are some negative experiences out there for some people, I am sure you are doing your best to resolve them. From my perspective, I would just like to say thank you for your dedication to renewable energy and making a positive contribution to our society.