Possible change to bulb

I have had a quote from bulb of £94 per month, my post code caxxx a 3 bedroom detached house. If you can assure me this quote is right I would consider a change from Scottish Power. My last monthly bills from may 2018 to present time for gas & electric paid by direct debit are as follows. £78.18, £64.90, £62.61, £65.95, £84.06, £137.78, £152.31, £177.25, 178.27, £150.41, all these taken from my smart meter.xxxxx

You’ve missed out your email address and phone number. :wink:
Seriously though - this is a public internet forum open to the world - you might want to edit your post to remove personal details.

If you’ve done your quote online, make sure you clicked “refine my quote” after you got your initial quote, so you can input actual energy usage to enable a more accurate quote.

I have had a quote from bulb of £94 per month, my post code [redacted] a 3 bedroom detached house. If you can assure me this quote is right I would consider a change from Scottish Power. My last monthly bills from may 2018 to present time for gas & electric paid by direct debit are as follows. £78.18, £64.90, £62.61, £65.95, £84.06, £137.78, £152.31, £177.25, 178.27, £150.41, all these taken from my smart meter.

They are one of either bills, direct debit payments, or values taken from your smart meter in home display. They can’t be all three. I think before switching supplier it would be helpful to have a better understanding of how the monthly payments work, and how direct debits can vary even if the tariff remains constant. Don’t confuse the monthly payment with the bill.

The link below will help. The system is basically the same as Scottish Power, so there’s nothing new. But if you switch thinking that the £94 quote “is right” and will never change then you could be in for a shock, and I wouldn’t want you getting a poor impression of Bulb as a supplier simply through a misunderstanding.

Also, you’re posting on a public forum visible to the whole internet. I’d strongly suggest clicking the little “gear” icon and editing the personal information from your post.