Prepaid meter to monthly paid meter

I have moved to a new address which they are on a prepaid meter how do I go about getting it changed to a monthly paid meter?

If you are a current bulb customer follow their moving home help

If not citizen advice has info.

You must take meter readings. and contact the current supplier for your new home. How is in the links above. Bulb only have one tariff but other suppliers put new customers onto a more expensive rate before signing up. Try not to use the current prepay key before this as it will be on the previous occupants account . A supplier has to change the meter to a pay after use type if you do not owe money. Have a look at link