Prepay Meter - Power cut "damaged" it

Hello!

I just wonder if anyone has been in this situation before. I currently have a faulty prepay meter. It is completely blank, I cannot view the top up screen etc. This happened on the day of the global outage we had where a lot of the country was effected. Now, I still have electricity… The top up was £12 so it should have ran out by now.

I am on the waiting list for a special kind of meter that bulb have said I need, but advised to try and top up if I run out of electric. I haven’t needed to do this yet, so I assume it is on some sort of emergency electric state? My questions are:

Will this run out? Am I currently being charged? How long before I can expect a replacement (there is a country-wide shortage of this specific meter?)

Thank you for your help,

Danny

This happened on the day of the global outage we had where a lot of the country was effected.

That’s a curious sentence. A “lot of the country” is clearly not a “global outage”.

I am on the waiting list for a special kind of meter that bulb have said I need, but advised to try and top up if I run out of electric. I haven't needed to do this yet, so I assume it is on some sort of emergency electric state? My questions are:

Will this run out? Am I currently being charged? How long before I can expect a replacement (there is a country-wide shortage of this specific meter?)

I doubt any customer here knows the answer to these questions. What did Bulb say when you asked these questions at the point of notifying them about the faulty meter? If you haven’t asked yet I’d suggest doing so. You might then like to share the answer here to help anyone that experiences a similar problem.