Previous annual cost reached in 3 months (summer months)

Hi,

Hoping someone might have been in a similar situation to suggest a reason for the hike in “usage”…

I have just reached my previous annual usage in 2 months and with that, summer months of May and June!? It is just me and my partner living in the house and both working full time, I don’t see how our gas can be £380/month??? Electricity doesn’t seem to be affected but gas has gone through the roof.

All months previous to these were what I would have expected but don’t know how/why this is happening. Has anyone or is experiencing the same?

Thanks
Liam

Hi,

Hoping someone might have been in a similar situation to suggest a reason for the hike in “usage”…

I have just reached my previous annual usage in 2 months and with that, summer months of May and June!? It is just me and my partner living in the house and both working full time, I don’t see how our gas can be £380/month??? Electricity doesn’t seem to be affected but gas has gone through the roof.

All months previous to these were what I would have expected but don’t know how/why this is happening. Has anyone or is experiencing the same?

Thanks
Liam

To get a better understanding as to your problem, do you submit monthly meter readings to Bulb and are these taken into account in your monthly statements?