Previous suppliers Smart Meters

I already have smart meters installed from my previous supplier (npower). Will these work with bulb? or am I better off continuing to send manual readings in on a monthly basis. I have noticed on this forum you are having a lot of problems similar to the ones I experienced with npower.

I already have smart meters installed from my previous supplier (npower). Will these work with bulb? or am I better off continuing to send manual readings in on a monthly basis. I have noticed on this forum you are having a lot of problems similar to the ones I experienced with npower.

It’s impossible to say until Bulb actually try to read your meter, and they wont do that until you’re a customer and specifically ask to be moved to their “smart tariff”.

Worst case, yes you’ll have to manually submit monthly meter readings. But that’s no worse than all the years previously with any other meter.

I would continue to submit manually.

It’s impossible to say until Bulb actually try to read your meter, and they wont do that until you’re a customer and specifically ask to be moved to their “smart tariff”.

Worst case, yes you’ll have to manually submit monthly meter readings. But that’s no worse than all the years previously with any other meter.

I am already a customer, and I’m happy sending in manual readings. Just wondered if it’s worth using my smart meters as smart meters. To be honest, after my previous experience with npower, I think I’d rather stick to manual entries.