Price increase

Hi

I have been a customer for a few months now and my energy estimate was £34.97 and I have now been informed my payments need to increase to £77! I have never had payments this high and I can get a fixed rate for 12 months with other providers for £42 per month, is there anything you can do or shall I go ahead and switch to another provider?

Hi

I have been a customer for a few months now and my energy estimate was £34.97 and I have now been informed my payments need to increase to £77! I have never had payments this high and I can get a fixed rate for 12 months with other providers for £42 per month, is there anything you can do or shall I go ahead and switch to another provider?

Just in case you are not aware this is a Bulb public community forum, so none of us customers can definitively assist with your query.

An annual cost of £504 (i.e. £42 x 12) seems to be on the low side, so I assume you only have one energy supply?

Without giving any personal information, when you did a price comparison and found the fixed price deal did you use your last 12 months energy usage to arrive at the quote? If so have you used the same figures to see what your payments with Bulb ideally should be?