Price Increase

I am thinking of switching to Bulb. I think Bulb can raise it’s prices anytime it likes. To assess the likelihood of this could you tell me when the last 2 increases were, and by how much each time? Thank you.

I am thinking of switching to Bulb. I think Bulb can raise it's prices anytime it likes. To assess the likelihood of this could you tell me when the last 2 increases were, and by how much each time? Thank you.

All Bulb customers are on a variable tariff and I can’t see how comparing what increases happened in the past has a bearing on what will happen in the future.

Whenever Bulb increases their prices customers are given 60 days advance notice which gives plenty of time to decide if it is worthwhile switching to another supplier with no exit fee.

Thanks Allan. Just trying to get a feel of whether a rise is imminent. If the last one was 2 months ago it is unlikely. When was it please?

Thanks Allan. Just trying to get a feel of whether a rise is imminent. If the last one was 2 months ago it is unlikely. When was it please?

Then last price increase was on 11 September 2018 for new customers but for existing customers didn’t come into effect until 11 November 2018. Bulb are anticipating they will be able to decrease their prices later this year if the cost in wholesale prices keep reducing, see their Blog at: https://bulb.co.uk/blog/wholesale-energy-market-update-december

Thank you very much Allan, that is very helpful.