Price Rise 1 day after switch

I switched to Bulb yesterday saving £30.00 per month and today you announce a £20.00 per month price rise… I’ll be switching straight away, so goodbye and thanks for wasting my time

Same for me David. Cheerio!

I switched to Bulb yesterday saving £30.00 per month and today you announce a £20.00 per month price rise.... I'll be switching straight away, so goodbye and thanks for wasting my time

On this basis you will still be saving £120 per year by staying with Bulb.

I switched to Bulb yesterday saving £30.00 per month and today you announce a £20.00 per month price rise.... I'll be switching straight away, so goodbye and thanks for wasting my time

On this basis you will still be saving £120 per year by staying with Bulb.

But now I’m switching to outfoxthemarket and will go back to saving £340… they shouldn’t impose price hikes 1 day into a new contract

Hi @davidcox1973_ I’m sorry you wish to leave already - though I appreciate the reasons. I’m glad you’ve found a supplier you’re happier with. We only offer one tariff to all of our members so that our whole member base is on the best possible deal we can offer them - we don’t want people to be able to be on better deals just by virtue of being with us shorter/longer/any other characteristic, and it’s not something we want to change in future.

Unfortunately this does mean that you and others have had a price change announced very soon after joining, but it won’t take effect until after you’ve left. Our doors are always open, but I hope that you enjoy outfoxthemarket too.