Price Rise

So I now see another energy company 100% carbon free is cheaper than you on Martin Lewis Energy Saving Club…they are showing your rates I assume at what it will be?? Just be straight with us and let us know what the new rate is!! Including vat!! Obviously the rate depends on where we live…

So I now see another energy company 100% carbon free is cheaper than you on Martin Lewis Energy Saving Club...they are showing your rates I assume at what it will be?? Just be straight with us and let us know what the new rate is!! Including vat!! Obviously the rate depends on where we live...

The rates on MSE would be the new ones ones.

If you are an existing customer perhaps you missed there was an attachment to the recent price increase email from Bulb which showed the new rates. Or you can find out via this page: https://bulb.co.uk/tariff/

I think this is Bulb being straight?

John2152.

You are a tease, I don’t think I have contributed to the blog but I have answered questions on this Community forum.

The Community forum write-up clearly says “If you have a question, swing by the Bulb community forum.” which means if someone asks a question on the forum and I feel I know the answer or can point out where it can be found I’m happy to do so. I don’t try to persuade individuals to stay with Bulb or in fact leave them, that is their choice.

There are several members who take the time and attempt to help others by answering questions. This is after all a community forum.

@John2152, with all of your comments, I’m surprised nobody has questioned whether you’re a pawn for big oil yet. You sure do seem very negative towards Bulb with no good reason, poking your nose in where you have nothing productive to add.

@Lisbet, as soon as Bulb announce a price increase, it applies immediately for future members (who have not started the sign-up process yet), and in 60 days for existing and currently switching members. MSE should therefore be showing figures for Bulb comparable to every other supplier, including the “future” (for existing members) price rise.

Last time I checked, Bulb themselves also show one 100% renewable company to be cheaper on their home page (https://bulb.co.uk/).