Prices rises email

Been with bulb about two years now, their prices have always been about the lowest you can get and also earned £200 in referral fees, therefore my Gas and electricity bills have been very cheap over this two year period. I believe they have just one tariff which is variable i.e. not fixed. In previous years have gone with other companies fixed deals which are never that cheap but you know it won’t changed in that fixed period. However, with bulb you can rest assured that they keep prices very low and this saves you constantly switching to different companies and tariffs, which can be a pain if the switch is not problematic. Bulbs business model is a rarity, I can’t fault them, couldn’t even think of one way they could improve, coming from me that is truly amazing!!

Bulb themselves often mention that they’re not perfect, but I reckon they’re getting closer than anyone else in the business.
I’ve got a life to live, and just loathe the current climate in which loyalty counts for nothing, and we’re all encouraged to constantly shop around for the ‘best’ (ie cheapest) deals in insurance, energy, boadband etc.
Any supplier can be the cheapest this month, next month, next year - but I’m confident that Bulb will be among the cheapest consistently. And since switching in December, their customer sevice has been excellent. :slight_smile:

Price aside, I really appreciate the amount of communication you’ve done on this, Bulb.

I only joined in February, so the price rise for me is coming soon after joining, but thanks to the emails I feel very informed and prepared. I know what’s going on in the energy market, how it is affecting prices for everyone, and why the raise is happening.

I have received plenty of notice about the price change, so I have time to jiggle my budget or switch suppliers if I need to with no sudden panics. Bulb have also re-confirmed their policy about raising and lowering prices, as well as their track record up to this point, making themselves accountable to us.

No one likes a price hike, but they’ve empowered and informed us as well as they can be expected to. I have never seen this much fore-thought, honesty, or such a pro-active attitude to customer service from an energy company before.

I know it sounds like I’m majorly sucking up, but there it is. Consider me impressed, Bulb.

Price aside, I really appreciate the amount of communication you've done on this, Bulb.

I only joined in February, so the price rise for me is coming soon after joining, but thanks to the emails I feel very informed and prepared. I know what’s going on in the energy market, how it is affecting prices for everyone, and why the raise is…

No one likes a price hike, but they’ve empowered and informed us as well as they can be expected to. I have never seen this much fore-thought, honesty, or such a pro-active attitude to customer service from an energy company before.

I know it sounds like I’m majorly sucking up, but there it is. Consider me impressed, Bulb.

I totally agree with you. I only joined last month (and on older tariff for 60 days).

A major factor for me is the customer service when you phone in. Not only polite, knowledgeable and friendly but so quick in answering phone. I moved from a company that when I phoned in gave up the rest of the day almost. I had horrendous problems in fixing my DD and virtually every month had to phone up to get it fixed again(I kid you not).

Anyway, the philosophy of Bulb and dealings with them so far have sold me.

I am proud to be a customer of theirs and of their use of renewable energy.

Kind regards, john

@Gfm198 @198kHz @MichB88 @JoMar Awww, thanks guys :blush:

Raising our prices is the most difficult thing that we have to do. Our aim as a company is to supply as many people as we can with renewable energy whilst providing the best service possible and price rises mean that fewer people will be attracted to our tariff and it is not a great experience for our members. Therefore it’s great that you have been so understanding.

Thanks for the kind words everyone :slight_smile: I’m so glad you like how we do things. We’re not perfect, so let us know when we can improve and we’ll try harder.