Pricing on varifair tariff

Hello, I have tried to ask this question via chat, but on a all attempts i have been told no one was available, hence raising in this forum.

Can bulb let me know if they can address the pricing on my tariff, as i am being quoted savings of £100/year by other suppliers via comparison site.?

1 Like

Are you looking for the tariff charged by Bulb?

Hi, they all say you can save…you just have to compare there unit price and daily standing charge for the answer… Hope this helps

1 Like

Hi @MSS,

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to Bulb’s community! :raised_hands:

@DDwjkl is right about the comparing the unit rate and standing charges when looking for an accurate comparison, always check these as this is what your spend will be based on, rather than a monthly payment amount.

We have only one tariff at Bulb for all our members, as part of our fair and honest pricing ethos. This does mean we don’t price match unfortunately, but we offer the referral scheme for all our members and will always let you know if we’re able to lower your payment amount.

Let me know if you have any additional questions :smiley:

Freya @ Bulb :bulb:

Hello DDwjkl,
I have checked tariffs, standing charges and used bulb provided usage and projected usage and two of the suppliers who have quoted me, are cheaper by £90 and £80 respectively (for a dual fuel bill) and one of them have no penalties for early exit.
They both supply a fixed tariff/charge for a year. My experience is that Bulbs prices overall may go up in the next year, hence the price difference may increase.