Printed written bill pse

Need one for school application sent by company Pse. They won’t let me just print one off at home. Many thanks

An e-version too would be helpful. Thank you

You should have a pdf of your bill in your account under ‘Payment and Statements’.

An e-version too would be helpful. Thank you

Somewhat worrying that you’ve apparently never accessed any of your PDF bills as of yet. How have you been keeping track of your bills without looking at them? As above, you can download PDFs from your online account.

If you really do want a version printed by Bulb and posted, you’ll have to contact them directly on Monday morning. This is just a forum for customers and no one except Bulb can arrange that for you. Bear in mind they’ll just print a PDF from your account and post it to you, so I’m not entirely sure how that is any different to printing your own except perhaps they might use better paper or something.

Need one for school application sent by company Pse. They won't let me just print one off at home. Many thanks

Please check out: Paper statements – Bulb

many thanks to all except BU above whose snarky comments might best be kept to his or herself

many thanks to all except BU above whose snarky comments might best be kept to his or herself

Who is BU?

Who is BU?

Me. Apparently the OP doesn’t like some genuine questions about how they’ve got this far without ever looking at the features available within their account dashboard.

Me. Apparently the OP doesn't like some genuine questions about how they've got this far without ever looking at the features available within their account dashboard.

Unless it is a secret code which an oldie such as myself isn’t attuned to, I couldn’t cross reference BU to any of the fellow posters as all the comments offered valid advice.

Unless it is a secret code which an oldie such as myself isn't attuned to, I couldn't cross reference BU to any of the fellow posters as all the comments offered valid advice.

It’s where my avatar would be if I uploaded one. Yours is AL. I don’t know why mine is BU. They seem in general to be based on some shortend version of your display name, but AndrewC has a weird one as well so who knows.

Sheesh, this passed me by.

Sheesh, this passed me by.

Yeah, I had to look back through the thread to work it out as well.

I don’t know if this makes the OP more or less observant than us, to have seen the avatar code rather than the actual username. I’ll get told off now for snarky comments again. Oh well, never mind!

I can’t work out what the colour of the avatar means either!