Problem with submitting GAS reading and ELECTRICITY readings ignored

Hi All,

Has anyone experienced similar issues when trying to submit a GAS reading?

I’ve submitted both Gas and Elec readings few month ago but only Elec is displayed (with input type Customer) on my readings page.
I’ve tried again today and the Elec reading submitted appeared on the page straight away, however the Gas reading does not even though I’ve tried multiple times…

I’ve also noticed the previous Elec reading I’ve submitted, although is listed on the page, has been ignored and more recent Estimate was created that is lower than the Customer read I’ve submitted.

My bills are therefore not accurate and not reflecting my actual usage.

Any idea how to resolve it?

Regards,
Radek

@radek00

The best way to resolve this is to contact the Bulb team direct since they will have access to your account.

As far as the electric reading is concerned, unless you submit the readings a couple of days before your statement is prepared it will be based on an estimated reading. Each month you should have received an email from Bulb advising the amount they are going to take out of your direct plus a suggestion you submit your meter reading in the next day or so.

@Allanr

Thanks for your help and quick reply.

I’ve emailed the Bulb team, so lets see what happens next.

I’m having a similar problem Radek00 - submitted customer readings but Electricity was way out so I supplied Bulb with a picture of the correct reading - done this twice now to no avail!

Pull out your finger Bulb…

I sent a photograph of my reading as well but still had an estimated bill. When you get your notification, it states that you have two days to submit your readings to avoid estimated bill but I submit readings every time but still get estimated bill.According to the switch sites I can save 182 Pounds, so I’m off.

I sent a photograph of my reading as well but still had an estimated bill. When you get your notification, it states that you have two days to submit your readings to avoid estimated bill but I submit readings every time but still get estimated bill.According to the switch sites I can save 182 Pounds, so I'm off.

make sure you check the unit rates carefully! I’d be very surprised if anyone with a typical usage can save that much. Bulb are consistently one of the cheapest suppliers. Don’t fall for attractive headline prices only to be disappointed (not to mention out of pocket) when actual, accurate bills start to arrive from your wonderful, market beating new supplier!