Problems accessing bulb app

I have downloaded the app and keep getting ‘down for maintenance’. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and still getting the same message.
My husband has the app and his is working

Hi @cazzerlou - welcome to community :wave:

I’m sorry you’re having issues with the app.

What type of phone do you have? And have you downloaded the latest software on your phone?

– Meg :bulb:

I’ve had the app for a year on android and recently the daily usage has stopped displaying.
Not sure if its s Bulb issue or Android problem.

Hey @Philstorer Thanks for your message.

I dropped you an email as I was unable to get your details using what we have on your community account, please feel free to respond there and I will look to resolve this for you.

Best,
Carl :bulb:

Hello,

My bulb app has been down for a few weeks now and I was just wondering why

Hi @missesmeruthskill - welcome to community :wave:

Could you go into more detail about the issue you’re having with the app? As I’m able to log into your account on a laptop/ desktop.

– Meg :bulb:

Hello,

I have re download the app multiple times and it just returns to the log in page, it works online but the app isn’t allowing me to see my account.

Thanks
Esme

Hey @missesmeruthskill

When you say it goes to the login page, are you then not able to log in? Or are you able to log in and then it doesn’t load?

– Robyn :bulb:

Hi - I have an iPhone 11 and yes have latest version of the app.

Hi @cazzerlou,

We have been made aware of a glitch affecting some of our member’s apps whereby you try to log in and get reverted back to the original login page.

Our tech team is aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

– KT :bulb: