Problems transferring to Bulb

I’m having nothing but problems transferring my account to Bulb. Initially, the meter was incorrect (new property), the account transfer got cancelled. Signed up again (following the referral link from my family member), everything was going well until the meter readings which were due today. I went to enter the readings via the app but it said ‘problem with my online account’ and couldn’t go any further! Now, I am trying to enter my account via the website and it says enter the community only. So what is going on?! I’m just about ready to say forget it and stay with my existing provider, which considering I want to convert to green energy and get my £50 referral for both myself and my family member it’s getting beyond a joke.

Has anybody else experienced these problems?
Thanks
Jennie

Same here Jennie, been with bulb at my last address for over a year, moved house, followed the exact guidelines to move home closing one account signing up again with new etc and now i just get the same message as you “problem with account” saying “contact them”, no contact number and 5 days to reply to a message. I can hear my old provider calling…

Same here Jennie, been with bulb at my last address for over a year, moved house, followed the exact guidelines to move home closing one account signing up again with new etc and now i just get the same message as you "problem with account" saying "contact them", no contact number and 5 days to reply to a message. I can hear my old provider calling.....

Hope you don’t mind me asking but where did you look to try and find a contact number? T

There is a contact number on your monthly statements plus the bottom of the Help page has their full contact details and opening hours.