Query response time?

I sent email message via the contact us section in my account almost a week ago requesting to change my fixed monthly DD to a variable DD so that I would only be paying for my usage as I use it and not be building up credit (currently have £184 credit, but bulb still want to put my DD up by £40 a month)

How long does it typically take to get a response from bulb? Almost a week with no reply is longer than I am used to with queries to any other company.

Still no response or even acknowledgement of my enquiry from bulb about switching to a variable DD instead of a fixed one.

Thats been 25 days now.

Have you tried the chat facility?

Hi Nikki :wave:

I am really sorry to hear about the experience you have had with us, this is not the level of service we aim to deliver at Bulb.

I have went ahead and changed your payments to a variable direct debit. This means we will run down the credit in your account first and thereafter we will take a direct debit for the amount that is on your bill. Please let me know if you are happy with this or you would like me to change it back.

Besides email we do offer a chat function and you can give us a call on 0300 303 0635, our phone lines are open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.

Best,

Jen :star:

Hi Jen, thank you for your reply and for making the change requested to my payment method.

I will make sure to keep submitting my meter readings to ensure my account stays accurate.

Thanks again.
Nikki

Remember to provide your readings in the two days before the bill is due. Otherwise, your bill will be estimated. Once a month is enough.

1 Like

Hi @Anton59 ,

Thank you yes this is correct, unless you have a smart meter which automatically updates our system with your readings.

Have a great day! :smiley:

–Suki :hibiscus:

1 Like