Quote settings

ok so i am playing around but quote settings how many deep got me lost, can we have some sample pictures to explain how it works. I do have an inkling of how it may work but I might be totally wrong

ok so i am playing around but quote settings how many deep got me lost, can we have some sample pictures to explain how it works. I do have an inkling of how it may work but I might be totally wrong

So when you quote someone it creates the HTML in the reply box at the bottom. This is how Lithium does it, but it automatically shows it to you . Something for us to work on down the line with this platform.

So when you quote someone it creates the HTML in the reply box at the bottom. This is how Lithium does it, but it automatically shows it to you . Something for us to work on down the line with this platform.

so I’m now quoting you quoting me with the setting at 1

so I’m now quoting you quoting me with the setting at 5

so I’m now quoting you quoting me with the setting at 5

now I have set it to 1, not seeing a difference i don’t think

What settings are you tweaking? I must be blind…

settings cog at top right then edit profile then edit quote settings

Ah, it means how many quotes within quotes should it show. If I quoted you quoting me quoting you quoting me quoting you quoting me quoting you quoting me quoting you etc, it wouldn’t show every quote, it would collapse any more than your depth level.

For example…

within a quote
within a quote
within a quote
within a quote
within a quote
within a quote
within a quote
within a quote

yes I see bit of an odd setting, possibly better not on offer to mess with you know these people who’ve got to press every option, a bit like me :stuck_out_tongue: