Re connection at a new house

I’ve just bought a new house that was empty for some time and with the gas and electricity are turned off…
I’m currently a bulb account holder and wanting to take build with me to my new address … who do I contact to re connect my new property?

Hi @Gary106 It’s best to give us a buzz on 03003030635 to run through the situation. We can check the address in the national database to see the status of the electricity and gas, as this will determine how we deal with the request.

At a basic level, as long as the property is still registered with a supplier in the national database, we can take it on and get you connected up again as soon as possible.