I have just joined Bulb on a dual fuel deal but have discovered that my electricity supply has been “de-energised” and requires “re-energised” (property was vacant for quite a while before I bought it). Electricity North West (ENW) are adamant the supply has not been disconnected and all that is required is the re-energise process. However I seem to be struggling ti get this done - I have someone in customer support looking at it for me but they seem to be being told it is an ENW issue which I am sure it is not - how can I get more help on this please ?


Perhaps it will be necessary to contact the last energy provider?