Readings

We’ve just moved to our new home and switched from edf to bulb via a link we got sent from a member of family. We told edf we were switching and have given them the final meter readings. Does bulb then get in touch with edf for those readings? I know I have to submit readings 5 days before and 5 days after my switch date.

edf and Bulb will sort out the switch between them.

We’ve just moved to our new home and switched from edf to bulb via a link we got sent from a member of family. We told edf we were switching and have given them the final meter readings. Does bulb then get in touch with edf for those readings? I know I have to submit readings 5 days before and 5 days after my switch date.

With all due respect I’d suggest reading again all the information Bulb have sent you.

When I switched, the answers to your questions were all spelt out in terms of what happens next. You’ve said and done a couple of things wrong from what you’ve described, so you’ve clearly not been following the specific instructions given.

To help you along, see: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360016445831-What-happens-when-I-switch-to-Bulb-